One vital way you can help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people on the streets in Waltham Forest is to support the work we do financially.
At Forest Churches Emergency Night Shelter we have a number of ongoing financial costs to run this important work. These include:
- Employing a full-time Caseworker to work with our guests and help finding them accommodation and re-house them
- Employing two part-time night-awake staff for the Winter Season – these are key to enabling the shelter to open.
- Employing a part-time assistant caseworker for the Winter Season
- Equipment to enable the shelter to run such as sleeping bags, mats, IT equipment
- Sundry items such as food, cleaning costs
Even with kind food donations and free church halls, we still have plenty of running costs, so all donations are welcome.
To make an online donation, you can donate directly and safely though our Virgin Money page and this allows us to reclaim Gift Aid as well. Please click on the icon below which takes you to the Virgin Money website.
Or you can send a cheque payable to ‘Forest Churches Emergency Night Shelter’ to the address below.